WE CAN´T KEEP LOOKING THE OTHER WAY
TIPS FOR A GOOD NIGHT OUT
- Before you go out, think about what kind of night out you can expect and how you would like it to end.
- Take along what you might need: money, ID card, condoms...
- If you are taking your own car, avoid drinking any alcohol.
- Eat well before you go out.
- If you are drinking alcohol, try alternating with non-alcoholic drinks.
- Avoid alcohol altogether if you have psychological, liver or kidney problems; if you are pregnant, or under 18.
- Don’t mix drugs; the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs are unpredictable.
- If you have a sexual encounter with someone, take precautions.
- Avoid conflict situations. As for getting into fights... just don’t!
- If a member of your group is feeling bad, stay with them and ask somebody else to get help. Call 112 for the emergency services.
- Treat your surroundings with respect and don’t litter.
- Respect other people’s right to rest.
- Organize your safe journey home before you go out; driving drunk is reckless and can kill.
Enjoy the party and make sure it ends well for everybody!